Contact & Permissions
I require permission to republish or share Epiphany blog articles on other sites or publications. To request permission, please see the information below and contact me using use the contact form below.
I also welcome offers to translate my blog into other languages for readers who do not speak English as their first language. I will do my best to respond within 24 hours. Thank you so much!
Republishing Articles from Epiphany
For any articles on karenkaye.net, you are allowed to share the article as long as you:
- Give appropriate credit to the author (Karen Kaye @ karenkaye.net) including a link to the original article, if online,
- Indicate if changes were made,
- Are not using the material for commercial gain (to make money, including using the article to advertise or promote events or classes), and
- Do not place any additional restrictions on the re-sharing of the new work.
Please do not:
- Copy a full text of the article to another platform, blog, media site, or other space without permission.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. For more info, visit Creative Commons Corporation.